Due to ongoing changes in the telecommunications, internet, and wireless industries, we have taken action to ensure the security and reliability of our Riser, the building’s communications infrastructure.
We have selected IMG Technologies as our riser manager to accomplish the following:
- Identify all cabling in the telecommunications riser system.
- Catalog all available riser pairs in an online database.
- Control all access to the riser management system.
- Eliminate unauthorized access to the base building NETPOP (Network Point of Presence) room.
- Provide a single point of contact for the delivery of service and troubleshooting.
- IMG will help ensure that all tenants have reliable communications and reduce the risks of service interruptions caused by unauthorized access to the riser. With limited space available in the riser, IMG will also help optimize capacity, so your business can keep up with changing technologies.
- IMG will now handle all installations of new telephone, internet, data and cloud service in our building. As such, Tenants are required to notify IMG of any service orders placed within the past 30 days.
How to Contact IMG to order new services or notify IMG of an existing service order:
|IMG Technology Support Center
9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday
|Live Support: (888) 464-5520
IMG Connect is also available to tenants at no cost. IMG can help tenants with connectivity, simplifying orders for voice, data, internet and cloud services:
|IMG Connect||Online: IMG Connect
Call: (888) 464-5520
We appreciate your cooperation. We believe that IMG can help you save time and simplify management of your business communications, so you can focus on your business. The Riser Maintenance Manual gives you more information about available services and procedures for placing orders with IMG.